Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 46 -- Energy

Today I got to go to class with my inspiration, my brother-in-law Bruce. He was in town to visit, so off we went to the yoga studio.

There was a great energy in the room, and it was fun to be there with a friend who is so much more advanced than I am. Bruce has made tremendous progress in the past five years; it was awesome to see out of the corner of my eye. Eva was there, too, and she's just created her own Personal Best Challenge for the next six weeks.

(Eva! I need to know where you're blogging about your yoga experience. I haven't been able to find it, and I want to link to it.)

All in all, it was a great class I'm trying to find ease in every posture, even as I work as hard as I can. It's all starting to feel like second nature, when the whole Bikram experience used to feel so foreign. But the energy of the room, the teachers, and the community as a whole are making the studio seem more and more like a home away from home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My yoga blog is http://adventuresinceepyoga.blogspot.com/ I am enjoying reading yours. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete