Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 1 -- Inspiration

I guess yoga runs in my family. My brother Thomas teaches yoga at Reed College. (Photos to come, I hope!)

And then there's my brother-in-law, Bruce, who's been doing Bikram faithfully for four years and has seen amazing results. He looks fantastic. (I'll ask him for a photo, too.)

My younger sister Mary takes photos of her cool yoga moves all over the globe. She's got skillz, yo.



And my cousin Travis? He's a year younger than I am, and he's hotter than July. His secret? Yoga.


I'm hoping their strong hearts and bodies will keep me inspired as I start my journey. 

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing pictures. If you ever want a post idea, I would love to know what these dedicated yogis reccomend by way of how often to do the practice. At first glance I'm assuming they do it every day, maybe twice a day. While I know I have become stronger and I've seen some improved "shape" i haven't really lost weight (though I'm in the average range) and haven't seen a lot of visual improvement. That I'm still doing yoga without those things is proof that I have absolutely experienced the other benefits, but I don't know a lot of people who do yoga and would love their experience.

    ReplyDelete