Sunday, March 22, 2015

Day 22 -- Valley and Hill

Today was rough--not just class, the whole day. And I really struggled in class, despite the ever positive and patient Jeff's leadership.

I felt nauseated, I felt like giving up, I felt like crying. For the first time ever, I had to leave the room, because I thought I was going to throw up. (I didn't, it turned out; once I got out of the heat, the nausea vanished.) After a five-minute break, I went back in and finished, but I went home kind of crushed.

But then something happened that turned everything around. I can't write about it; it's too personal. But it was a life-changing experience. And it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't had such a terrible day beforehand.

Valley and hill: you can't have one without the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment